Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New Macbook Pro Arrived

Hi all,

Its been a very busy couple of days. My new Macbook Pro arrived on Monday just after lunch. So I was quickly on my way home as soon as it was time to knockoff. Had dinner, then decided to un-box and backup files from my old Macbook Pro and transfer them onto my NEW Macbook Pro.

It took me from about 730pm till approx 130pm as I didnt have any firewire 800 cables, so I had to backup to my external hard drive then transfer back onto my new macbook pro.

Apple has taken care with its new design with the packaging and the machine itself. Focusing on being environmentally friendly, nearly every part of the machine plus its packing is high on the environmentally friendly items list, gaining the highly sort after EPA Gold label.

I tested it out at work today and it went amazing, truly a dream. Even using the better battery life graphics card all graphic work went with ease and was not glitchy or slow. Cannot wait to test in performance mode.

Also another surprise was the inclusion of the new iLife 09 package, which has some amazing enhancements to the entire bundle of applications, especially iMovie and garageband. In garageband you can even learn the guitar in a way which can only be explained by saying, its like you really have someone there teaching you.

This is the end of my post for the night, not enough sleep over the past few nights, so I leave you with some shots of my new Macbook Pro.








Yours in blog,

Jaymie Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment