Thursday, April 30, 2009

Long Time No Blog

Hi All,

Its been quite a while since I have done a blog. I will be starting a new blog on my new business website once I have the time to complete the design and scripting.

Speaking of business, I have recently designed up some new business cards, very minimalistic style for Triverse Designs. I think they came out not too bad for my first batch of print products.



Also, I have recently launched a new community driven based website for local Gold Coast photographer and all round top bloke, Trevor Ross. Check out his new website SurfPhotos at www.surfphotos.com.au

Its been up nearly two weeks now and has received awesome feedback and is getting plenty of hits. Big things coming for this website so keep checking it out.

On another note, I just purchased the new Silverstein album, A Shipwreck In The Sand, yes I know it is a bit emo, but has some great vocals and lyrics.

The new albums keeps the older vocals but mixes it with more melodies and I tend to see a bit more rock into some of the songs than previous albums. All round I would give the album a 4 out of 5. Vices is without a doubt the best track on the album. Worth a purchase.

Anyway thats all from me, stay tuned for a longer post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment